- The Institute has made it a rule to recruit new students through a screening examination for recommended admission and an annual NCKU graduate program entrance examination, starting from the 2015-2016 academic year. The Institute does not offer a specialized master’s program for in-service students.
- An admission quota of 13 (eight from the screen examination) is set for the program of the 2016-2017 academic year.
- For the detailed examination schedule and regulations, please refer to the guidebook for NCKU master’s program entrance examinations on the website of Admission Information, as updated by the Registrar’s Division. As the Institute will not publicize the information separately, please remember to read and confirm the dates of the examinations and the academic year of admission.
- According to a relevant resolution passed by an institute affairs meeting, the Institute shall not publicize any reading list of reference books for its entrance examinations.
- For information on curriculum structure and program requirements, please go to the Institute webpage of Curriculum Planning.